As we now know, a business lead is an organization who has indicated interest in your company’s product or service. Now, let’s talk about the ways in which someone can actually show that interest. Continue reading
Gone in the days when we have to ask the customer if he will buy or not.
B2B marketing in the traditional time only takes a ‘yes’ and a ‘no’ answers from their buyers in order to move down to their sales journey. Once said no, the path lead to trash the lead. Resulting in massive occupancy in gapping the decline of uninterested buyers. Continue reading
Many B2B marketers will tell you how to do lead nurturing and how to consider lead nurturing in your business. But the truth is that not all will tell you the same thing and that means you have to take time in choosing what kind of lead nurturing is suitable with your leads and prospects. This will help you increase the return of investments as it will take you to the utmost benefits in B2B and B2C marketing.
To start the quiz, let us see how far have you gone in knowing your leads and prospects. This will help us also generate more solutions that will settle the pending questions in lead nurturing.
- Do you need a long-term business connections? If you do, then you really need a long term business partners in your industry.
- Do you need a short-term business connections? If not, you are not cut out for lead nurturing. You will just be wasting you money, you can choose sales campaign instead.
- Do you have a budget for lead nurturing? If yes, then lead nurturing will satisfy your clients in their deals journey
- Do you have specification for your type of prospects? If no, there is no need for you to discuss lead nurturing campaign.
- Do you have high expectations? If yes, we will warn you about only 4.4% conversion in lead nurturing. That means only 5 can be converted out of 500 prospects.
- Can you provide them with such lengths? If no, then lead nurturing can be too tough in your budget and expectations.
These questions may not be what you are expecting, but trust me. These will clear out whether you need lead nurturing or lead generation alone. So decide now and take it.
There are a lot of ways to generate lead. From the most common, which is telemarketing up to the most recent lead buying. The continuous expansion of internet lead the digital marketing into multiple channels and so on to the creation of new channels which generate leads. In today’s strategy in b2b marketing, newly formed channels are in to help marketers in finding the right leads for their pipeline. Continue reading
Many writers and editors dilemma are into producing new and authentic topic by not compromising the quality of work, especially in b2b content marketing. This happens when these people ran out of new ideas of what to present in a weekly basis or daily basis even. The problem is not the lacking of idea but how these ideas can be used to create new, or in other critics, can be a new category with the used of categorization. Continue reading