In B2B marketing, lead generation is a tough job for someone who is looking for a positive prospect who took the bait. This is like finding a needle on a bunch of haystack with only a piece of magnet. Digital marketers have gone through different medium to obtain the right people and their contact. The dilemma of most online researcher is where to look and where to start?
Our marketing team have realized that positive leads are even and can be found under just one roof. Imagine a site full of people, and were talking about real people here. So we tried to compile these people and group them according to where to find them online.
- Strong Branding –Strong Branded sites like Apple or Samsung sites is where these real people are. These sites don’t need content popularity because they are producers. Business people like commenting in their catalog are the real deal. Catch them up in no time.
- Media Site –Media or news site like Forbes and USA Today is where Informants are flocking in and out of the site. Make sure a thorough verification for their real identity.
- Webinars –Business owners want information and conference, especially for free. Tail them in this sites to know their interests.
- Video Sites –Aside from conference, entertainment as well can be a passage in the finding leads.
- Networking events –Network events like, party and concert events are the popular name for business name to be branded. These is where real business men are hanging out.
- Twitter –Who tweet? Does a robot tweet? No. Real people tweet. Tweet them like you mean what you said.
- Blog site –People need to be educate. Famous blog site like Marketingland can save you finding fellow B2B partners.
Positive leads are tough to find, but in the right place and right timing. This is an easy job.